Saturday 1 October 2011

Counter Revolution

Hello!
So yesterday I persuaded Glyn into coming to an all day gig with me in the city. It worked out quite well I thought as we managed to get cheaper tickets because we bought them off people last minute, so instead of paying $200 we paid $130 for 2 tickets :) (around £80 for 2 tickets!)

It was a really long day and we had a break in the middle for an hour where we went to the pub because Glyn was really NOT impressed. I loved it though! Got to see D.R.U.G.S for the first time who were awesome, plus got to see favourites like Yellowcard, Funeral For a Friend, All Time Low etc. A nice surprise was HelloGoodbye - who knew they had a totally different sound now?! Even Glyn sort of approved!

I was also quite surprised by Panic! At The Disco, they headlined and we only watched a few songs of their set, but they sounded amazing! I really wasn't sure what to expect, I used to love them but had never seen them live before and for some reason I just imagined they would sound awful live. They definitely proved me wrong!

Sorry there's no photos, I wasn't sure on the venues policy for cameras and as mines an SLR I didn't want to risk it being confiscated if I tried to take it in. Shame really cos the lighting was so good I could have got some nice shots!

If anyone reads this who went, who was your favourite? :)
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

x

2 comments: