Friday 23 September 2011

Hello!

My names Kirstie, welcome to my blog! I've been meaning to start a proper blog for ages, and actually keep it going, and I thought what better time than now as my boyfriend Glyn and I have just arrived in Australia for a year! Hopefully I'll have lots of things to post about on here regarding how we're getting on for our friends and family back home to keep up to date on, but also will be posting random bits about fashion, music and whatever else I like!

 This is Glyn and I at our leaving do we had at Chester Races, with a bottle of champagne and our winnings from the last race where the horse was called Glyn! Such a great day and night, and a brilliant way to say goodbye to our friends and families!  We'll miss you all so much while we're out here in Australia!

I'm wearing:
Dress - H&M
Hat - H&M
Belt - Primark

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I hope you have an amazing time in Oz. And happy blogging! I'm following. Follow back :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw cuties! love your dress! and waeeeeoooooooowww australia! <3

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daisy - thank you! Just trying to beat the jet lag haha. Love your blog, I've followed :) x

    @Ivy - yeaaaaaah australia! Just checked out your blog I see you're from Melbourne awesome! Hopefully your city will be kind to us :) x

    ReplyDelete