Saturday 24 September 2011

Mac

I've never really been massively into make up (I have a look and I stick to it!) but while waiting around at Heathrow for our flight the other day I noticed a Mac counter and I couldn't resist. I spent a good half hour trying to decide, in the end I only came away with these:
Mac Eyeshadow in Gleam
Mac Brush 228

Really pleased with these purchases, the eyeshadow is a lovely change from just eyeliner for my make up. For some reason it looks quite pink here and in the pot, but once applied it doesn't come out that colour on me, I love it though!
I don't really buy make up a lot but I have bought a couple of other bits recently:
No7 'Smoky Rose' Eyeshadow Quad
No7 Lash Adapt Mascara

(L-R) Rimmel 030 Tell No One
Kate Moss For Rimmel 03

The No7 stuff is really nice, but I only ever buy it when those £5 off vouchers are about because it's so expensive otherwise! (I also got cleanser and toner) This mascara is usually £12.50 but I would never get it at this price! Boots were doing a deal as well as the £5 vouchers you got this little eyeshadow palette free when you bought the mascara - how could I say no!?
The lipsticks are both lovely too, I got the Rimmel 030 Tell No One a while back and have just replaced it, it's a gorgeous coral colour with a matte finish which I love, it does tend to be quite drying though so I use Cocoa Butter lip balm underneath :) and the Kate one has now become my everyday lip colour as it's so subtle on me.

I know some people probably won't enjoy this post but I thought some might! :)
My friend Sam has a really good beauty blog, check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment