Wednesday 30 November 2011

Glossybox

So I haven't done a post in a while, oops. Obviously not doing very well at this am I?!

After seeing so many posts on monthly beauty boxes, I've started to really warm to the idea, and I wish I'd subscribed to one in the UK before I left. However, after further investigation, Glossybox actually have an Australian version packed with Australian goodies by the looks of it. I think I really want to sign up but I'm just wary of the previous things that have been in there, some of them look great, but there's a lot of stuff I genuinely wouldn't be bothered about. Does anyone have any advice/points to make about Glossybox or other beauty boxes? Are they worth it?

On another note, I finally have my start date for my new job at GAP Melbourne Central! Very excited :)

Hope everyones well, and perhaps I'll start having more interesting posts from now on!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment